Alginate Hydrocolloid Dressings, manufactured by Kendall, are sterile dressings designed for light to moderate exuditing wounds. These alginate dressings provide an optimal moist wound healing environment.
Alginate Dressings absorb more which results in less wound dressing changes. The occlusive bandage conforms easily to the body, creating a effective seal against bacteria and fluid.
Alginate Hydrocolloid Dressing Features and Benefits
- Highly Absorbent Reduces Frequency of Dressing Changes
- Thin Bandage Conforms Easily to the Wound Shape
- Alginate Formula Absorbs Exudite Effectively
- Occlusive Barrier Seals Against Bacteria and Fluid
- Hydrocolloids Maximize the Moist Healing Environment
Alginate Hydrocolloid Dressing Specifications
- Product Numbers: 9801, 9802, 9805, 9806
- Sizes: 4 x 4 Inch, 6 x 6 Inch, 4 x 5 Inch (Sacral), 6 x 7 Inch (Sacral)
- Light to Moderate Exuditing Wounds
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!