Air Systems International designed the Saddle Vent® to make it safer to work in confined spaces while allowing workers to easily move in and out of the space. This confined space ventilation system takes a minimal amount of space allowing workers to maximize productivity because they do not need to remove the ventilation system and reinstall it repeatedly.
This kit comes with everything needed to set up a confined space ventilation system where a Saddle Vent® is needed. The confined space ventilation fan in the kit is portable and allows for easy set up and take down. The space saving Saddle Vent® will create an efficient fresh air vent in most applications where entry through a manhole is required.
Product Features and Benefits
- Allows unhindered entrance and exit
- Increases ambient lighting in confined space opening
- Increases worker productivity
- Reduces downtime in where confined space ventilation is needed
- Eliminates the need to remove air duct when a worker needs to enter or exit a confined space
- Includes: SVB-E8 Blower
- 3/4 HP Single Speed Electric Motor
- 115 VAC, 11.2 amp, 60Hz
- Aluminum non-sparking blower wheel
- Polyethylene fan housing
- Dual handle powder coat tubular steel frame
- Molded safety guards
- 8" intake and exhaust flange
- CSA approved and CE registered
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Blower Dimensions:
- 23 Inches Long
- 12 Inches Wide
- 19 Inches High
- Industrial Saddle Vent®
- Length: 43 1/2 Inches
- Width: 14 1/2 Inches
- Depth: 3 1/2 Inches
- Top Opening 8 Inches O.D.
- Bottom Opening 8 Inches O.D.
- 1570cfm, free air delivery
- 1047CFM, 25ft. duct, 1-90° bend
- Material: Polyethylene
- Temperature Rating: +250°F Melt Temperature
- -158°F Brittleness Temperature
- 15 foot duct
- 6 foot duct
- Duct Canister (holds 50 feet of duct)
- Universal mount
- 90° elbow for Saddle Vent®
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Air Systems Sub Brand Saddle Vent
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!