Advantage 6000 Seated Bathing System, by Apollo Bath, is a medical-grade, spa-style, whirlpool bathtub, featuring everything that makes the Advantage 6300 the premier bathtub that it is, with the added benefit of a Apollo's Rapid Fill Reservoir, separating this tub from the rest of the pack. The Rapid Fill Reservoir provides a multitude of benefits to residents and caregivers alike, upping the quality of any facility's bathing experience. With a typical, non-reservoir tub may take anywhere from 5-10 minutes to fill, yet with the Rapid Fill Reservoir, the Advantage 6000 fills in less than two minutes! The Rapid Fill Reservoir pre-fills while one resident is bathing, then quickly fills the tub for the next bath, and, with the Remedy Ultraviolet Water Purifier, you don't have to worry about risk of bathing-related nosocomical infection or germs, since it stops bacteria from spreading.
Advantage 6000 Seated Bathing System features a Level Glide Transfer System designed for non-ambulatory residents into and out of the tub, reducing risk of injury for both the residents and the caregivers by minimizing dangerous lifts, while simultaneously restoring dignity to the bathing process. Simply transfer the resident into the chair, wheel to the bathing area and glide into the bath, then return to the resident's room when bathing is finished. Also included is a built-in digital scale, designed to give accurate weight readings during bath time without the hassle of transferring to and from a separate scale.
Advantage 6000 Seated Bathing System Features and Benefits:
- FDA Class II Medical Device For Hydrotherapy In An Efficient, Spa-Like Bathing System.
- Remedy Ultraviolet Water Purifier Improves Infection Control by Stopping Bacteria.
- Rapid Fill Reservoir Quickly Fills the Tub to Diminish Patient Wait Times.
- Level Glide Transfer System Reduces Risk of Injury During Transfers.
- Digital Scale Takes Accurate Weight Readings at Bath Time.
- Reduces Infection When Used with Remedy UV Water Purifier.
- Improves Residents' Bathing Experience.
- Reduces Caregiver Strain.
- Saves Time and Money.
- Reduces Transferring and Lifting.
- Easy to Clean and Disinfect.
- Easy and Inexpensive to Maintain.
Advantage 6000 Seated Bathing System Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Apollo Bath Corporation
- Tub: 71 Inch L x 34 Inch W x 36 Inch H
- Space Saver: 59 Inch L x 34 Inch W x 50 Inch H
- Cabinet: 17 Inch Deep L x 34 Inch W x 81 Inch H
- Level Glide Carrier: 32.5 Inch L x 23.75 Inch W x 40 Inch H
- Component Weight:
- Tub: 289 lb
- Cabinet: 183 lb
- Level Glide Without Scale: 83 lb
- Level Glide With Scale: 118 lb
- Reservoir Capacity: Maximum of 65 gal
- Air Spa Control: Multifunction, Low Voltage DC Electronic Keypad
- Product Number: WP6000A
Rapid Fill Reservoir Video:
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Apollo Corporation
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!