Hollister Advance Plus Intermittent Catheter Kit has everything you need to safely apply your catheter: The Advance Plus Intermittent Catheter kit comes with a Catheter, Gloves, underpad Drapes and Swab Sticks. The Advance Plus closed system catheter helps reduce the risk of infection because you never touch the catheter. Combine those Advance Plus Catheter features with the swab sticks and gloves to have the risk of infection greatly reduced.
What comes in the Advance Plus Intermittent Catheter Kit
- Advance Plus Touch Free Intermittent Catheter - The Advance Plus Intermittent Catheter is a closed system with a 1500mL bag. It has an introducer tip to help guide the catheter into the urethra. The introducer tip also helps prevent the intermittent catheter from coming into contact with the bacteria from the initial 15mm of the urethra. This reduces the risk of urinary tract infections. The catheter also has a lubricating gel reservoir so it can self lubricate. This allows the Advance Plus Intermittent Catheter to smoothly glide in the urethra to the bladder. The catheter also has polished eyelets so it does catch or snag on you.
- Pair of Gloves - These gloves help reduce the chance of infection and make clean up easy.
- Underpad Drape - This drape helps prevent leakage. The last thing you need is for drips to get over your couch or chair.
- Benzalkonium Swab Sticks - These swabs help sterilize the area the Advance Plus catheter is introduced to help lower risk of infection.
Advance Plus Intermittent Catheter Kit Features and Benefits
- Closed System
- Gel Reservoir Lubricates Catheter
- Benzalkonium Swab Sticks Sterilize Area
- Gloves protect skin contact
- Product Number: 96084, 96104, 96124, 96144, 96164, 96184, 97124, 97144, 97164
- Length: 16 Inch
- Size: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 French
- Latex Free
- Material: Phthalates-free PVC
- Bag Volume: 1500 mL
- HCPCS: A4353
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!