Tympanic thermometers usually involve some kind of cover for the sensor when inserted into the ear. The Adtemp 421, by American Diagnostic Corporation, requires none. Without need for a probe covering, you will save time and money, yet reap the rewards of using this outstanding diagnostic product. The thermometer is simply inserted into the ear and the patient's core temperature is measured almost instantly.
The thermometer's readout has a six millimeter illuminated display. The Adtemp 421 is compact and shaped to fit comfortably in the palm. It reads both Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature scales. The Adtemp 421 has an audible fever alarm at 99.5°F (37.5°C). It comes with a lithium battery and a travel case with instructions. The device is a great addition for any home diagnostic medical supply case or within a busy clinical setting, built for the rigors of heavy daily use.
Adtemp 421 Features and Benefits
- This typanic thermometer does not need sheath covers.
- It comes with a fever alarm at 99.5°F(37.5°C).
- The thermometer is compact and has a backlit digital display.
- It has a quick reading response time of less than one second.
- It has an ergonomic design that rests comfortably in the palm.
- It includes an auto off.
- The thermometer meets ASTM E1965-98 standards for accuracy
Adtemp 421 Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 421
- Manufacturer: American Diagnostic Corporation
- Temperature Range: 89.6°F-108°F +/- .4°F or 32°C-42.2°C +/- .2C
- Accuracy: °F 0.4; °C 0.2
- Response Time: 1 second
- Length: 5 inches
- Weight: 1.9oz
- Includes: Lithium Battery, Carry Case, and Instructions
- HCPCS: A4649
- Additional Information
Manufacturer American Diagnostic ADC
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!