The Universal Aluminum Crutch, by Drive Medical, has such a broad range of height settings that both children and adults can use this mobility aid. The crutch will adjust to fit individuals from 4 feet 6 inches to 6 and a half feet tall.
This walking crutch has numerous features that benefit the user including the ability to disassemble for easy storage. It also has Euro-style clips with locking pins that can simply open and close, snapping the hand grip into the desired location and locking it tight.
The aluminum construction makes this crutch lighter, sturdier and stronger than wood. The vinyl tips are larger than standard crutch tips, adding traction and stability. The underarm pad and hand grip material is soft and thick, providing comfort, as well as, absorbing shock while walking on the crutch.
The Universal Aluminum Crutch comes in a pair. Drive Medical has designed this product with enough care to support a limited lifetime warranty. No tools are needed for assembly. These crutches come complete with an owner's manual for quick reference.
Universal Aluminum Crutch Features and Benefits
- The crutch fits most individuals: both children and adults 4 1/2 feet to 6 1/2 feet.
- The crutch disassembles and reassembles without any tools.
- It has a comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip.
- Lighter than wood, the aluminum crutch provides stability and durability.
- The Euro-style clips and push-pin adjustments make it easy to adjust the hand grip.
- The crutch includes non-skid, jumbo-sized vinyl tips that provide excellent traction and stability.
Universal Aluminum Crutch Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: RTL10433
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Heights: 38.5 Inch - 62.5 Inch
- Patient Height: 4 Feet 6 Inches - 6 Feet 6 Inches
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- HCPCS: E0114
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!