Acupressure Foot Massager is a combination Foot Massager that employs three separate massage functions--Acupressure, Infrared Heat and Compression to soothe tired and achy feet. The Acupressure Foot Massager is designed to work from the comfort of your chair. Just insert your feet into the Foot Massager’s foot wells, turn the Foot Massage Machine on and enjoy the soothing and relaxing Massage Therapy. Users may select between a 10-, 15- or 20- minute sessions. The Heated Foot Massager automatically shuts off at the end of the session selected.
Acupressure Massage is accomplished by 192 acupressure nodes that knead trigger points on the soles of your feet. The acupressure is rhythmic, reducing tension and fatigue. The Heat Massage takes place from twenty-four LED emitters that send penetrating heat deep into the tissues of your foot, increasing blood flow and relieving muscle pain. Compression Massage is accomplished by four soft inflatable chambers that provide steady compression to the top of your feet. The three massage therapy functions can be used simultaneously or in any combination.
Acupressure Foot Massager Features & Benefits
- Acupressure Foot Massager combined with Infrared Heat Massager and Compression Foot Massager.
- Provides soothing infrared heat that deeply penetrates achy foot tissues.
- This foot massager uses acupressure to stimulate trigger points on the feet.
- Auto shut off provided to turn Foot Massage Machine off at the end of the therapy session.
Acupressure Foot Massager Specifications
- Acupressure Foot Massager Product Number: 83260.
- Width: 17-3/4 Inch.
- Length: 11-1/4 Inch.
- Depth: 15 Inch.
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Color: White.
- Programmed Session Times: 10-, 15- and 20-minutes.
- Acupressure Speed Selections: 3.
- Compression Level Selections: 3.
- Infrared Heat Selections: 1.
- Power Requirements: AC.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs this machine good for a person with neuropathy of the feet due to Chemo therapy?Question by: roselyn simko on Jul 3, 2016 8:59:00 PMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best in this case to contact your physician for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 13, 2016 3:41:00 PM