The AccuRelief Remote Control TENS Pain Relief System, manufactured by Carex, is a wireless TENS Unit (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimilation) that provides Electrical Stimulation Therapy to targeted areas via two gel pads. The AccuRelief Remote Control TENS Pain Relief System gel pads allow you to place and move around the electrode pads without cumbersome wires to deal with.
Choose between three preprogrammed phases of alternating therapy for effective pain relief. Adjust treatment intensity between 20 levels of stimulation to maximize therapeutic benefits.
AccuRelief is FDA approved and available without prescription. This TENS unit is safe, effective and convenient for Pain Management.
Carex AccuRelief Remote Control TENS Pain Relief System Features and Benefits
- Clinically Proven Safe and Effective TENS Pain Relief Treatment
- Easy to Use Device with 3 Pre-Programmed Alternating Treatments
- 20 Adjustable Intensity Levels for Personalized Treatment
- Compact Device with Two Wireless Pads for No Hassle Treatment and Portability
- Gel Pads Contour to Almost Any Body Area
- Auto-Shutoff after 30 Minutes for Safety
Carex AccuRelief Remote Control TENS Pain Relief System Contents
- Remote Control TENS Device
- Two Reusable Electrode Gel Pads with Snap Connectors
- One Remote Control
- 6 AAA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Electrode Placement Guide
- Convenient Draw-String Carry Bag
Carex AccuRelief Remote Control TENS Pain Relief System Specifications
- Product Number: ACRL-9000, ACRL-0003
- FDA Approved
- Manufacturer: Carex
Features of AccuRelief Wireless TENS Pain Relief System
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!