The AccuRelief TENS Pain Relief System, manufactured by Carex, is a powerful TENS Unit (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimilation) that provides Electrical Stimulation Therapy to through a single or dual channel system. Surround your pain centers with two pads (single channel) or four pads (dual channel) and preprogrammed therapy settings.
The AccuRelief TENS Pain Relief System can provide pain relief without drugs or medication for arthritis, and muscular, joint or back pain. This FDA approved method of pain relief is safe, effective, and clinically proven.
Choose between six preset programs designed for individual body areas. Adjust treatment intensity between 25 levels of stimulation to maximize therapeutic benefits.
Carex AccuRelief TENS Pain Relief System Features and Benefits
- Clinically Proven Safe and Effective TENS Pain Relief Treatment
- Effective Drug-Free Pain Relief Treatment
- Easy to Use Device with 6 Pre-Programmed Body Area Specific Treatments
- 25 Adjustable Intensity Levels for Personalized Treatment
- Compact Device with 4 Reusable Gel Pads for Easy Portability
- Gel Pads Contour to Almost Any Body Area
- Auto-Shutoff after 30 Minutes for Safety
Carex AccuRelief TENS Pain Relief System Contents
- Remote Control TENS Device
- Four Reusable, Self-Adhesive Electrode Gel Pads
- One Lead Wire
- Two AAA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Electrode Placement Guide
Carex AccuRelief TENS Pain Relief System Specifications
- Product Number: ACRL-2000, ACRL-3000, ACRL-0001
- FDA Approved
- Manufacturer: Carex
Features of AccuRelief Single Channel TENS Pain Relief System
Features of AccuRelief Double Channel TENS Pain Relief System
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Carex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat kind of batteries are used in this device. Li-On?
Because this product will be send to Brazil and US custom declaration need to know what kind of batteries contains in the package.
Thank youQuestion by: Vladimir Nentzinsky on Sep 10, 2015 12:23:34 PM