The AccuRelief Mini TENS Pain Relief System, manufactured by Carex, is a compact TENS Unit that provides Electrical Stimulation Therapy in a concentrated area. With two pads included, this AccuRelief Mini TENS Pain Relief System allows you to surround the targeted area for better treatment.
This TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimilation) unit is easy to use with a preset combination of therapeutic programs. Intensity can be adjusted between 15 levels in order to maximize therapeutic benefits.
AccuRelief is FDA approved and available without prescription. This TENS unit is safe, effective and convenient for Pain Management.
Carex AccuRelief Mini TENS Pain Relief System Features and Benefits
- Clinically Proven Safe and Effective TENS Treatment
- Easy to Use Device with Pre-Programmed Settings
- 15 Adjustable Intensity Levels for Personalized Treatment
- Compact Device with Two Pads for Easy Portability and Versatility in Treatment
- Auto-Shutoff after 20 Minutes for Safety
Carex AccuRelief Mini TENS Pain Relief System Specifications
- Mini TENS Device
- Two Reusable Electrode Gel Pads with Snap Connectors
- One 3V CR2032 Long-Life Battery
- Instruction Manual
- Electrode Placement Guide
- Product Number: ACRL-1000, ACRL-0002
- FDA Approved
- Manufacturer: Carex
Features of AccuRelief Mini TENS Pain Relief System
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!