Sterile, Abdominal Pads are designed to be super absorbent and are ideal for heavy exudate wounds. These pads are comprised of three layers. The outer layer is non-woven and quickly wicks exudate to the center layer. The cellulose center is thick and absorbs the fluid passed to it. It also laterally disperses the fluid to prevent the exudate from pooling in one location, rendering the dressing ineffective. The final layer is the hydrophobic back. This back minimizes strike-through and features sealed edges to prevent linting.
Abdominal Pads, Latex Free - Sterile Features and Benefits
- Sealed Edges Prevent Linting
- Hydrophobic Back Reduces Strike-Through
- Cellulose Center Layer Absorbs and Disperses Exudate
- Non-Woven Outer Layer Wicks Fluids to Center Layer
- Ideal for Heavy Exudate Wounds
- Product Number: NON21450, NON21453, NON21454
- Color: White
- Width: 5, 8 Inch
- Length: 7.5, 9, 10 Inch
- HCPCS: A6252
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!