A.M.P.S. Performance Footwear, Low Cut are low cut performance footwear socks designed with cushioned foot profiles and a top ventilation panel to create a breathable, non-intrusive experience for wearers. Suitable for wear either during the day or during the night, these foot socks are also woven with a Coolmax moisture management yarn system that effectively keeps feet cool and moisture-free.
A.M.P.S. Performance Footwear, Low Cut contain a hidden toe seam, which help prevent skin shearing and a low-profile, comfortable low cut design that is non-irritating and can be worn with or without shoes. A sleek design makes these foot socks a go-to choice for both active and non-ambulant adults.
A.M.P.S. Performance Footwear, Low Cut Features and Benefits
- Hidden toe seam prevents skin shearing and two cushioned foot profiles create an additional level of comfort.
- Ventilation panel on top creates breathability and a reciprocated heel ensures a superior fit.
- Coolmax moisture management yarns keep feet dry.
- Multiple sizes and colors available.
A.M.P.S. Performance Footwear, Low Cut Specifications
- Product numbers: 5852, 5902
- Manufacturer: Encompass
- Size: 9-11
- Color: White/Pink, Gray/Pink
- Style: Low cut
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Encompass Group
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!