A.M.P.S. Knee Compression Garments, Full Foot are knee compression stockings that provide graduated compression that decreases up the leg to substantially improve blood flow, reduce swelling and relieve aches and pains. Designed with a moisture management system, these pressure stockings gently draw moisture away from the skin to fabric surface to quickly speed drying and allow for better laundering. An anti-microbial finish helps prevent bacterial growth in these knee compression stockings for a completely sanitary user experience.
A.M.P.S. Knee Compression Garments, Full Foot are designed with hidden or outward facing seams to prevent excess fabric from abrading against the skin. Available in either a ribbed design or a smooth design, these sleek, stylish and comfortable pressure stockings are designed to be worn by either men or women and are latex-free for sensitive skin.
You may be interested in similar knee compression stockings, such as the Futuro Anti-Embolism Knee Length Stockings 18 MMHG.
A.M.P.S. Knee Compression Garments, Full Foot Features and Benefits
- 15-20mmHg graduated compression gradually decreases up the leg to improve blood flow, reduce swelling and relieve aches and pains.
- Moisture management system gently wicks moisture away from the skin to the surface of the fabric to speed drying, resulting in a more hygienic user experience and easier laundering.
- Available in either a ribbed or smooth style and latex-free for compatibility with sensitive skin.
A.M.P.S. Knee Compression Garments, Full Foot Specifications
- Product numbers: K555-01, K555-02, K555-03, K555-04, B555-01, B555-02, B555-03, B555-04, 555-01, 555-02, 555-03, 555-04, K559-01, K559-02, K559-03, K559-04, B559-01, 559-02, 559-03, 559-04
- Manufacturer: Encompass
- Calf Circumference: 10 - 12 Inches, 12 - 15 Inches, 15 - 17 Inches, 17 - 19 Inches
- Color: Black, White, Beige
- Length: Knee Length
- Compression: 15-20mmHg
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Encompass Group
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!