A-Line Support Splint is a stable, ergonomic support splint designed to facilitate cannulation. By allowing the skin to stretch taut, abducting the thumb, and presenting the artery in an optimal position, the A-Line Support Splint makes access for needle insertion much simpler, while also providing stability and proper positioning to hold lines in place.
A-Line Support Splint diminishes prep time, increasing the quality of patient care. Featuring a stable yet forgiving support, the A-Line Support Splint is anatomically formed to help keep the wrist placed in the optimal angle with the skin taut for the least painful, most accurate stick possible. Available in both a Standard and Deluxe model.
A-Line Support Splint Features and Benefits:
- Reduces Interference with A-Line Signals.
- Prevents Line Kinking, Thereby Reducing False Alarms.
- Saves Nurses From Having to Run Back and Forth to Check on False Alarms.
- Time Saver.
- Consistent Insertions.
- Stable and Correct Positioning.
- Easy Clean-Up.
- Improved Patient Comfort.
A-Line Support Splint Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Standard: Economical strapless version is secured to the arm with the adhesive-free bandages or with your own straps. 30/cs.
- Deluxe: Includes padded 1"W Beta Pile II straps to help reduce skin ulceration risk. No need to hunt for straps or bandages. It's ready to use directly out of the package. 12/cs.
- Width: 3 Inches
- Length: 10-1/2 Inches
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: 95-984, 95-985
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care AliMed
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!