Other Monoject product(s)
Sharps-A-Gator is a Medical Sharps Container used to protect patients and caregivers from stick accidents. The Sharps-A-Gator Sharps Container comes in three separate sizes to meet your individual needs: 4 quart, 8 quart and 14 quart. Manufactured by Kendall, the Sharps-A-Gator Medical Sharps Container is made of plastic and has a chimney top for safe disposal of sharps and needles. The lid is non-locking. The side panels are colored red with lead-free pigments containing no heavy metals. There are viewing windows on all four sides of this Sharps Storage Container. The Sharps-A-Gator Medical Sharps Container has a clear lid for inspection. Needle removal notches are provided for safe needle handling. Kendall Sharps-A-Gator Medical Sharps Container may be autoclaved or incinerated.
Kendall Sharps-A-Gator Medical Sharps Container Features & Benefits
- Viewing windows on four sides.
- Translucent colors with lead-free pigments containing no heavy metals.
- Clear lid with extra-wide butterfly closure.
- Needle removal notches.
- Can be autoclaved or incinerated.
Kendall Sharps-A-Gator Medical Sharps Container Specifications
- Kendall Sharps-A-Gator Medical Sharps Container Product Numbers: 8881676236, 8881676285, 8881676434.
- Size Options: 4 Quart, 8 Quart or 14 Quart
- Width Options: 10.55 Inch or 10.56 Inch.
- Length Options: 7.08 Inch, 10.89 Inch or 17.77 Inch
- Depth Options: 6.75 Inch or 10.56 Inch.
- Color: Red.
- Material: Plastic.
- Lid Type: Chimney Top.
- Locking Type: Non-locking lid.
- Style: 1 piece.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Sharps-A-Gator.
- UNSPSC Code: 421425331.
- HCPCS Code: A9270.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!