Other Tegaderm product(s)
3M Tegaderm Ag Mesh Dressing with Silver provides a versatile, easy to use, antimicrobial barrier in an affordable silver dressing. Available in 5 sizes the Tegaderm Silver Dressing is a soft, absorbent, sterile dressing that may be cut to fit a custom size. The porous, non-occlusive dressing conforms to the wound base and effectively wicks drainage into the dressing where the silver ions are available to reduce the number of bacteria and yeast. The silver sulfate, released as silver ions in the dressing, creates an effective antimicrobial barrier for up to 7 days. It is ideal for use in wound clinics, hospitals, home care and long term care.
New Tegaderm Ag Mesh Dressing with Silver provides an effective antimicrobial barrier in an easy-to-use, affordable dressing:
- Effective: ionic silver barrier against a wide range of microbes, including antibioticresistant bacteria such as MRSA, VRE, yeast and fungi
- Fast-Acting: releases silver ions to form a antimicrobial barrier within minutes
- Long-Lasting: long-term 7-day antimicrobial barrier
- Versatile: may be used as a primary dressing or with absorbent wound fillers
- Safe: can use with sterile saline, no to minimal skin or wound staining, and non-irritating
- Easy to Use: porous, gauze-like material, conformable, can be cut, folded or fluffed, can be moistened with sterile normal saline, sterile water or liquid hydrogel or wound exudate
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm Ships Free No Size Chart No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Excellent Product for draining wounds
This product has increased the healing time of my draining ulcer that was infected and has worked much better than other products. Silver is king
Good results with this product 3M Tegaderm Silver Alginate Mesh Dressing
- Good results and good price
My leg ullcer was not healing right, so my doctor had me use the Silver Alginate Mesh Dressing and it made a difference in the healing rate. I went all over the net to find the best price and wound up here at Vitality. I couldn't find a better price for what I got and I was very pleased in how fast it worked.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!