Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing by 3M is a high-grade wound dressing made with a fast wicking, non-swelling polyurethane foam that is designed to provide high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of wound maceration. The dressing also has a highly breathable backing that prevents wound exudate strike through, as well as providing a barrier to outside contamination while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
Tegaderm Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing is commonly used by medical professionals as an application for heavily draining wounds to prevent skin maceration, frequent dressing changes, as well as reducing patient discomfort. The dressing does not stick to wound beds and will thereby ensure steady healing without interuption.
Tegaderm Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing Features and Benefits:
- Unique Multi-Layer Design Provides High Absorbency With High Breathability to Reduce the Risk of Maceration.
- Adapts to Changing Levels of Exudate to Maintain Moisute Balance For Optimal Wound Healing.
- Demonstrates High Fluid Handling Capacity Under Compression.
- Dressing Does Not Stick to Wound Bed Thereby Minimizing Disruption of Healing Tissue.
- Film Backing Prevents Strikethrough and Protects Against External Bacteria and Viruses.
Tegaderm Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Brand: Tegaderm
- Dressing Type: Foam Dressing
- Latex Free: Yes
- Measurements: 2 x 2, 4 x 4, 4 x 8, 8 x 8, 3.5 x 3.5 Fenestrated, 4 x 24 Inch
- Condition: Dressing and Device Securement, Pressure Ulcer, Skin Care, Wound Care
- Product Number: 90600, 90601, 90602, 90603, 90604, 90605, 90610
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
Top Rated Customer ReviewsSee All Reviews
- 5 th order of these.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!