Reston Foam Pad by 3M is a foam dressing used in wound care. It has a self-adhering open cell foam designed to protect skin from splints, casts, and prostheses.
This foam pad is designed to distribute body weight to help prevent skin breakdown and pressure ulcers. The medium support pad can be cut, layered, and shaped to be adpated for many applications.
The foam dressing pad removes easily and is conformable to protect against abrasions, shearing, and pressure. It can also be used as a padding for beds, chairs, and operating room tables.
Reston foam pad dressing is not intended to be used as a pressure-reducing device. It should not be placed in direct contact with an open wound.
3M Reston Foam Pad is available in medium and high support. It comes in a white color and is latex free. The foam pad is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.3M Reston Foam Pad Features and Benefits
- Foam Dressing Used in Wound Care
- Self-Adhering Open Cell Foam
- Designed to Protect Skin From Splints, Casts, and Prostheses
- Distributes Body Weight to Help Prevent Skin Breakdown and Pressure Ulcers
- Medium Support Pad Can Be Cut, Layered, and Shaped
- Removes Easily
- Conformable to Protect Against Abrasions, Shearing, and Pressure
- Also Can Be Used as Padding for Beds, Chairs, and Operating Room Tables
- Item Number: 1560M, 1561H
- Available in Medium and High Support
- White Color
- Latex Free
- Packaged in Singles or Boxes
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!