Mark Surgical Tie-On by 3M is a surgical mask used in patient care. It is 3M's most popular flat surgical mask.
This mask is preferred for its comfort and breathability. A tie-on mask with horizontal ties, it is ideal for surgical and general-purpose use.
The tie-on surgical mask has a 3-layer construction that makes it comfortable to wear. It is fluid resistant and useful for general surgical and patient care use.
The mask is designed to fit a variety of facial shapes and sizes. It is lightweight and non-fiberglass and has 99% bacterial filtration efficiency. It does not contain either natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber.
3M Mask Surgical Tie-On comes available with or without an attached anti-fog, anti-reflective face shield. It is white and non-sterile. The tie-on mask is packaged in boxes of 50 and cases of 12.3M Mask Surgical Tie-On Features and Benefits
- Surgical Mask Used in Patient Care
- 3M's Most Popular Flat Surgical Mask
- Preferred for Its Comfort and Breathability
- Tie-On Mask With Horizontal Ties
- Ideal for Surgical and General-Purpose Use
- 3-Layer Construction Makes it Comfortable to Wear
- Fluid Resistant
- Useful for General Surgical and Patient Care Use
- Designed to Fit Variety of Facial Shapes and Sizes
- 99% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
- Does Not Contain Natural Rubber Latex or Dry Natural Rubber
- Item Number: 1818
- Available With or Without Attached Anti-Fog, Anti-Reflective Face Shield
- Packaged in Boxes of 50 and Cases of 12
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWe have the 3M tie-on surgical mask, (ref 1818) and there is some controversy among theatre personnel as to which side to wear against face. i.e. the blue side or whiter side. Regards, Fiona, (from Exeter, Devon, UK).Question by: fiona drummond-smith on Sep 26, 2016 9:36:00 AMThe manufacturer states that the mask can be worn on either side.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 20, 2017 8:44:00 AM