3M Littmann Select Stethoscope is manufactured by 3M. Littmann Stethoscopes are designed for Professional Medical Use as Diagnostic Medical Instruments. The Select Stethoscope has a convenient tunable diaphragm in a single-sided, coated alloy chest piece providing reliable and clear acoustics. This Littmann Stethoscope features a tunable diaphragm that allows the user to conveniently alternate between bell and diaphragm modes by applying simple pressure on the chest piece. The Littmann Select Stethoscope's reliable and clear acoustics offer an advantage to healthcare professionals when listening to heart, lung and blood pressure sounds. Other special Stethoscopes provided by Littmann include the Littmann Lightweight Stethoscope and the Littmann Stethoscope.
3M Littmann Select Stethoscope Features & Benefits
- A tunable diaphragm that allows the user to alternate between bell and diaphragm modes without turning over the chest piece.
- Portable convenience of a single-sided chest piece.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
- Single-lumen tubing is available in a variety of colors.
3M Littmann Select Stethoscope Specifications (product ID # 2290)
- Length: 28"/71cm
- Weight: 115 grams.
- Application: Blood Pressure, Limited Physical Assessment.
- Overall Performance Score (1-10): 6.
- 3M Littmann Select Stethoscope Warranty: Two-years.
3M Littmann Stethoscope Specifications & Comparison ChartLittmann
FeaturesSpecial 3M Littmann Stethoscopes
limited physical assessmentblood pressure
limited physical assessmentdiagnostic aid
limited physical assessment
Chest Piececoated alloy
Diaphragmtunable diaphragmcombo bell/diaphragm
tunable diaphragmtunable diaphragm
115 grams4.1 ounces
118 grams5.5 ounces
(1 - 10)668
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Littmann Ships Free No Size Chart No
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!