Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm 9505W Transparent Dressing is a frame style bandage that is hypoallergenic and sterile. With a size of 2-3/8 x 2-3/4 inches, this dressing has an octagon shape to accommodate a better fit. Manufactured by 3M, the 9505W dressing contours to the shape of your body and stays in place. This Tegaderm dressing uses an adhesive that is gentle to the skin. Tegaderm 9505W provides a sterile barrier to liquids, bacteria, viruses, and other external contamination. Providing an effective viral barrier, the 9505W dressing blocks viruses as small as 27 nm in diameter. Moisture vapor is allowed to pass through the dressing to escape the wound site. The transparency construction of the dressing offers visibility of the wound site for easier and more accurate application. Visibility of the wound site also allows for less frequent dressing changes.
Product Features & Benefits
- Octagon shape.
- Gentle adhesive.
- Fewer dressing changes.
- Easy application and removal.
- Occlusive to liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Permeable to water vapor, oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- Maintains moist environment to promote healing.
- Sterile barrier to external contaminants.
- Flexible dressing conforms to body curves.
- Picture-frame delivery provides easy application.
- Fixes catheters and other medical devices in place.
- Transparent film dressing offers visibility of the wound site.
- Product Number: 9505W.
- Width: 2-3/8 Inch.
- Length: 2-3/4 Inch.
- Color: Transparent.
- Shape: Octagon.
- Adhesive dressing.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- Tegaderm Product Information Guide discusses the features of these IV transparent film dressings.
- HCPCS Coding information for 3M dressings.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!