Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm +Pad 3-1/2 x 8 Inch Film Dressing is constructed with breathable film that allows the exchange of oxygen and moisture vapor. The Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Film Dressing is a non-adherent dressing pad that will not stick to wounds. Less trauma and pain are experienced during dressing changes by Wound Care patients with these non-adhering dressings. Equipped with a waterproof barrier, this transparent film dressing can be worn while showering or bathing. This island dressing is easy to align and apply with the see-through border. Manufactured by 3M, the Tegaderm Plus Pad Island Dressing may also be used as a secondary dressing over alginates, hydrogels and gauze. It works well for donor sites, lacerations, neuropathic ulcers, pressure ulcers, skin tears, superficial partial thickness burns, open surgical wounds, IV's, abrasions, closed intact surgical wounds, and as a wound dressing.
Tegaderm +Pad Non-Adherent Film Dressing 3-1/2 x 8 Inch Features & Benefits
- Conformable dressing.
- Stretches with the skin.
- Easy to apply to wound.
- Non-adherent pad will not stick to wound.
- Establishes a moist wound environment to promote healing.
- Longer wear time results in less changes and less wound trauma.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Film Dressing 3-1/2 x 8 Inch Specifications
- Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing Product Number: 3590.
- Width: 3.5 Inch outside diameter, 1.75 Inch inside diameter.
- Length: 8 Inch outside diameter, 6 Inch inside diameter.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Dressing Type: Island Dressing.
- Pressure Ulcer Condition Type: Stage 3.
- Application: Wound Dressing.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- HCPCS Code: A6203.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!