Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm +Pad 6 x 6 Inch Film Dressing is easy to apply with the see-through border to set the alignment of the dressing. This island dressing is constructed with breathable film that allows the skin to exchange oxygen and moisture vapor. Wound Care patients experience less pain and trauma with this dressing that requires less changing. Equipped with a waterproof barrier, this transparent dressing can be worn while showering or bathing. The Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing is a non-adherent dressing pad that will not stick to wounds. It works well for pressure ulcers, skin tears, superficial partial thickness burns, donor sites, lacerations, neuropathic ulcers, open surgical wounds, IV's, abrasions, closed intact surgical wounds, and as a wound dressing. Manufactured by 3M, the Tegaderm Plus Pad Film Dressing may also be used as a secondary dressing over alginates, hydrogels and gauze.
Tegaderm +Pad Non-Adherent Film Dressing 6 x 6 Inch Features & Benefits
- Establishes a moist wound environment to promote healing.
- Easy to apply to wound.
- Stretches with the skin.
- Longer wear time results in less changes and less wound trauma.
- Non-adherent pad will not stick to wound.
- Conformable dressing.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Film Dressing 6 x 6 Inch Specifications
- Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing Product Number: 3588.
- Width: 6 Inch outside diameter, 4 Inch inside diameter.
- Length: 6 Inch outside diameter, 4 Inch inside diameter.
- Shape: Square.
- Dressing Type: Island Dressing.
- Pressure Ulcer Condition Type: Stage 3.
- Application: Wound Dressing.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- HCPCS Code: A6203.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!