Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing is a non-adherent dressing pad that will not stick to wounds. Application is easy with the see-through border to set the alignment of the dressing just right. This dressing is constructed with breathable film that allows the skin to exchange moisture vapor and oxygen. Wound Care patients experience less pain and trauma with this dressing that requires less changing. Equipped with a waterproof barrier, this transparent island dressing can be worn while bathing and showering. The Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing works well for pressure ulcers, donor sites, lacerations, neuropathic ulcers, open surgical wounds, IV's, abrasions, closed intact surgical wounds, skin tears, superficial partial thickness burns, and as a wound dressing. Manufactured by 3M, the Tegaderm Plus Pad Film Dressing may also be used as a secondary dressing over alginates, and gauze.
Tegaderm +Pad Non-Adherent Film Dressing Features & Benefits
- Stretches with the skin.
- Longer wear time results in less changes and less wound trauma.
- Non-adherent pad will not stick to wound.
- Conformable dressing.
- Establishes a moist wound environment to promote healing.
- Easy to apply to wound.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Film Dressing Specifications
- Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing Product Number: 3587.
- Width: 3-1/2 Inch outside diameter, 1 Inch inside diameter.
- Length: 4-1/8 Inch outside diameter, 2-3/8 Inch inside diameter.
- Shape: Oval.
- Dressing Type: Island Dressing.
- Pressure Ulcer Condition Type: Stage 3.
- Application: Wound Dressing.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- HCPCS Code: A6203.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!