Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing is a non-adherent pad that will not stick to the wound. Wound Care patients experience less pain and trauma with this dressing. Application is easy with the see-through border to get the alignment of the dressing just right. This dressing is constructed with a breathable film that allows the skin to function normaly to exchange moisture vapor and oxygen. Equipped with a waterproof barrier, allowing bathing and showering without removing the dressing. The Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing works well for pressure ulcers, IV's, abrasions, closed intact surgical wounds, donor sites, lacerations, neuropathic ulcers, open surgical wounds, skin tears, superficial partial thickness burns, and as a wound dressing. Manufactured by 3M, Tegaderm Plus Pad Film Dressing may also be used as a secondary dressing over hydrogels, alginates and gauze.
Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing Features & Benefits
- Non-adherent pad will not stick to wound.
- Conformable dressing.
- Establishes a moist wound environment to promote healing.
- Stretches with the skin.
- Longer wear time results in less changes and less wound trauma.
- Easy to apply to wound.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing Specifications
- Tegaderm +Pad Film Dressing Product Number: 3586.
- Width: 3-1/2 Inch outside diameter, 1-3/4 Inch inside diameter.
- Length: 4 Inch outside diameter, 2-3/8 Inch inside diameter.
- Dressing Type: Island Dressing.
- Pressure Ulcer Condition Tuype: Stage 3.
- Application: Wound Dressing.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- HCPCS Code: A6203.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!