Other Tegaderm product(s)
1685 Tegaderm™ IV Advanced Dressing is an oval shaped I.V. dressing used for challenging IV applications. An advanced notched design provides better fixation for catheter tubing. 1685 dressing is made with transparent, breathable film that allow moisture vapor to escape but keeps harmful contaminant out. The 1685 provides safe wear for up to 7 days and prevents edge shift. This highly flexible dressing moves with the patient while staying in place and keeping medical instruments in place. Tegaderm 1685 I.V. Dressings are easy to apply and remove.
Tegaderm 1685 Advanced IV Dressing is manufactured by 3M along with many other versions of the transparent Tegaderm Dressings. Other sizes of the Tegaderm I V Advanced Dressing include the 1683 I.V. Dressing, the 1688 IV Dressing and the 1689 I.V. Dressing.
Features & Benefits
- Reinforced stabilization border.
- Documentation label.
- Waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Remains flexible and comfortable.
- Sterile tape strips.
- Deep notch.
- Strong but gentle adhesive.
- Picture-frame delivery.
- Highly breathable transparent film.
- Product Number: 1685.
- Width: 3-1/2 Inch.
- Length: 4-1/2 Inch.
- Shape: Oval.
- Color: Transparent.
- Dressing Type: IV Film Dressing.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257, A6259.
Manuals and Documents
- 1685 IV Dressing Application Guide displays the steps for applying this dressing.
- Tegaderm Product Information Guide discusses the features of these IV transparent film dressings.
- HCPCS Coding information for 3M dressings.
- Tegaderm IV Q&A provides answers to commonly asked questions.
3M Tegaderm I V Advanced Securement Dressing 1685 Application and Removal Video (1:40 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!