Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm Film 1622W Transparent Dressing Frame Style offers a waterproof barrier to external contaminants. This sterile barrier blocks liquids, bacteria and viruses while allowing moisture vapor to escape. The 1622W dressing is made with a latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin. This adhesive border dressing is flexible and adaptive to the shapes and curves of the body. Tegaderm 1622W is designed with a picture-frame style frame that makes placement of the dressing more accurate and easy. Tegaderm dressings provide a viral barrier that block viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger.
Product Features & Benefits
- Flexible dressing accommodates body curves.
- Picture-frame delivery provides easy application.
- Transparent film dressing.
- Holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Sterile barrier to external contaminants.
- Product Number: 1622W.
- Width: 1-3/4 Inch.
- Length: 1-3/4 Inch.
- Color: Transparent.
- Shape: Square.
- Adhesive dressing.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- Tegaderm Product Information Guide discusses the features of these IV transparent film dressings.
- HCPCS Coding information for 3M dressings.
- Tegaderm IV Q&A provides answers to commonly asked questions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A