Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Roll is a medical dressing that conforms to the body and flexes with skin. It provides a waterproof, bacterial and viral barrier. Tegaderm Transparent Film Roll may be used for protecting at-risk skin from friction and body fluids. This versatile dressing provides the same benefits as surgical tape, allowing for the fixation of medical devices, medical tubing, and primary dressings. Transparent Dressings allow easy monitoring of wounds without the need to remove the dressing.
Tegaderm Transparent Film Roll is a see-through transparent film that can also serve as a barrier for viruses larger than 27 nm. Tegaderm Film Dressing has many medical applications, including serving as a protective dressing for patients who are at risk of skin breakdown, protecting intact skin during negative pressure wound therapy, protecting temporary skin markings used for radiation therapy, protecting skin from post tattoo application or removal, and as protective a eye covering, e.g. during surgery to keep eyes closed. The 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Roll is available in three different options--2 Inch x 11 Yard Roll, 4 Inch x 11 Yard Roll, and a 6 Inch x 11 Yard Roll.
Tegaderm Transparent Film Roll Dressing Features & Benefits
- Transparent allowing observation of the wound area.
- May serve for other applications where non-sterile tape would be used.
- Secures primary wound dressings or non-sterile appliances securely to skin.
- May serve as a secondary dressing over alginates, hydrogels, and gauze.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Roll Specifications
- Tegaderm Transparent Film Roll Dressing Product Number: 16004.
- Width: 4 Inches.
- Length: 11 Yards.
- Color: Transparent.
- Dressing Type: Film Dressing.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257, A6259.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!