Other Monoject product(s)
3 mL Monoject Syringes are Sterile Syringes from Kendall that come in a variety of sizes to meet various medical needs. These Monoject Syringes are individually wrapped for single use applications. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene barrel and plunger rod. The syringe barrel is marked with graduated markings for measurements. Kendall Monoject Syringes are latex free.
Kendall Monoject 3 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- Softpack blister packing for safe handling.
- 3 mL Syringe or 3 cc Syringe with graduated markings for more accurate measurements.
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
Kendall Monoject 3 cc Syringes Specifications
- Kendall 3 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 1180300555, 1180300777, 8881513918, 8881513934
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Slip Tip and Luer Lock Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 3 mL or 3 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.1 cc.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- HCPCS codes: A4210, A4213, A4657
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- excellent product!
Monoject syringes are the best available syringes you can buy. We use the 3ml for adding air to trach cuff and the 60ml (catheter tip) for tube feedings. These syringes mate up with their corresponding fittings better than any out there and seem to last longer than other brands. Great Product!
- Great product
We use these in our phlebotomy and clinical medical assistant certification training programs.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $5.71
Starting at: $1.06
Starting at: $0.78
Starting at: $0.15
Starting at: $0.91
Starting at: $1.93