Other Monoject product(s)
Monoject 3 mL Syringes with Needles are Sterile Syringes and Needles manufactured by Kendall. These Monoject Syringes with Needles are individually wrapped for single use applications. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene barrel and plunger rod. Five different Monoject Syringe Tips are available to meet the needs of individual patients or the application. The 3 cc Syringe barrel is marked with graduated markings for measurements. The Kendall Monoject Syringe is latex free.
Kendall Monoject 3 mL Syringes with Needle Features & Benefits
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Robust safety shield that covers the entire needle during transport and after usage.
- Transport position that allows clinicians to safely transport medication and eliminates the need to recap the needle.
- Rigid pack packaging that may be autoclaved or gas.
- Softpack blister packing also available for safe handling.
- 3 mL Syringe or 3 cc Syringe with graduated markings for more accurate measurements.
Kendall Monoject 3 cc Syringes with Needle Specifications
- Kendall 3 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 1180320100, 1180320112, 1180321100, 1180321112, 1180322100, 1180322112, 1180323100, 1180325058, 1180325100, 8881513033, 8881513132, 8881513231, 8881513256, 8881513330, 8881513512, 8881513538.
- Application: Hypodermic Syringe with Needle
- Syringe Tip Options: Regular, Luer Lock, Eccentric, Catheter, and Toomey.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 3 mL or 3 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.1 cc
- Needle Gauge Options: 18 Gauge to 27 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 0.75 Inch Needle to 1.5 Inch Needle.
- Nedle Material: Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Tri-Beveled Tip.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- HCPCS codes: A4208, A4213, A4322
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!