The 270 So-Soft Oval Equalizer by Nearly Me is a partial breast form that has been designed to supplement existing natural breast tissue. The back is a slightly concave shape that fits securely over the natural breast tissue and evens out breast size and shape. It is perfect for women who have undergone a lumpectomy or have uneven reconstructed breasts. Creating breast symmetry is important not only because it can increase confidence, but also because it treats and prevents neck, back and chest pain by creating symmetry and balance.
The Oval Equalizer breast form is made of standard silicone gel that is very similar to the weight and feel of real breast tissue. It is also covered in a thin, resilient polyurethane film that enhances the breast form's natural look. It is thicker in the middle and tapers out to thin edges in order to supplement the natural shape of the breast. You will love the balance and natural look that the So-Soft Equalizer will provide.
Equalizer Breast Form Features and Benefits
- Ideal for women who still have existing natural breast tissue
- Concave back fits smoothly over remaining tissue
- Covered in a thin resilient polyurethane film
- Recommended for women who have had a lumpectomy or have uneven reconstructed breasts
- Right/left symmetrical shape will fit either side of the body
- Standard weight silicone mimics the weight and texture of natural breast tissue
- 2-year warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Sizes: 1-6 (size needed is determined by remaining tissue)
- Shape: Oval shell
- Front: Shallow profile, thicker in the middle tapers to thin edges
- Back: Slightly concave to fit over uneven existing tissue
- Profile: Shallow
- Color: Beige (soft sable available upon request)
- Materials: Standard weight silicone gel
- Made in U.S.A.
- Packaging: One breast form per box
- HCPC Code: L8030
Size Chart (based on bra size)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nearly Me Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!