20 mL Monoject Syringes from Kendall, a division of Covidien, are general purpose Medical Syringes that come in a variety of sizes to meet your medical needs. Individually wrapped, these Monoject Syringes are blister packaged for ease of handling. These syringes are without needles and are Rigid Pack. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene plunger rod and barrel. TheMonoject 20 mL Syringe Tips are available in Luer Lock Tips or Slip Tips. The barrel of the syringe is marked with graduated markings for easy to read measurements. Kendall Monoject Syringes are latex free and DEPH free.
Kendall Monoject 20 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- Rigid Pack blister packing for safe handling.
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- 20 mL Syringe or 20 cc Syringe with graduated markings for easy measurement reading.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
Kendall Monoject 20 cc Syringes Specifications
- Kendall 20 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 8881520657, 8881520673.
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Luer Lock Tip, Slip Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 20 mL or 20 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 1 mL increments.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- Packing: Rigid Pack
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall
- HCPCS code: A4213
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Excellent product
I use this syringe everyday as I am tapering off benzodiazepines in milk.
The numbers show no sign of wearing off and the plunger works exceedingly well and smoothly. It arrived quickly. i recommended this product highly.