16SOFT Nasal Oxygen Cannulas, Manufactured by Salter Labs, are designed to be soft and comfortable for long-term oxygen therapy patients. Crafted for the highest functionality, these cannulas are gentle against the skin. These cannulas are also ergonomically designed to fit the individual contours of your face, making them as comfortable as possible and avoid tangling or getting caught on things.
Dealing with a nasal oxygen cannula can be a major hassle and discomfort. The 16SOFT tubing reduces the hassel and increases the comfort. This cannula is stretchable to reduce tension and pressure on ears. The lightweight plastic material is non-irritating and will stay in place through the night. With multiple lengths and tube airflow capacity, Salter Labs has the comfortable oxygen cannula for oxygen therapy to best suit your situation.
Salter Labs 16SOFT Nasal Oxygen Cannula Features and Benefits
- Soft, Stretchable Tubing
- Reduced Pressure on the Ears and Face
- Feels Light and Soft to the Touch
- Resists Twisting and Tangling
- Non-DEHP Throughout Cannula and Tubing
- Comfortable Oxygen Cannula Maximizes Wearability for Long-Term Use
Salter Labs 16SOFT Nasal Oxygen Cannula Specifications
- Tubing Length: 4 Ft, 7 Ft, 14 Ft, 25 Ft
- Oxygen LPM Capacity: 0-6 LPM (Low-Flow) and 0-15 LPM (High-Flow)
- Brand: 16SOFT
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Product Numbers: 16SOFT-4-50, 16SOFT-7-50, 16SOFT-14-50, 16SOFT-25-25, 16SOFT-HF-7-25, 16SOFT-HF-14-25, 16SOFT-HF-25-10
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI have a dumb question. I am a new patient using oxygen at nighttime only. I was given cannula's with my initial start up. However they are stiff and the nasal prongs don't seem to fit right. Do I place them up or down in my nose. Presently using them in the down position. I noticed information on YouTube about yours and want to order a softer, smaller type. I know nothing about the different sizes you mentioned in your description 4 ft 7 ft etc. Needing help for sure. Thank you, PriscillaQuestion by: Priscilla on May 14, 2016 9:55:12 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!
- softness and price
- nothing i can find,thank you very much