Other Magellan product(s)
12 mL Syringe and Safety Needle by Magellan come with a pre-attached Needle. A safety device is also attached to cover the needle to protect caregivers. These 12 mL Syringes with Safety Needle are designed to lock the safety device in place after the syringe and needle have been used. The safety device slides along the needle to expose the needle and then slides back to cover the needle and lock the needle from possible stick injuries. After use, the Magellan 12 mL Syringes with Needle are easy to safely dispose. These 12 mL Syringes with Needle protect caregivers from accidental needle sticks. Manufactured by Kendall, the Magellan Safety Needles are made with stainless steel and the Magellan 12 mL Syringes are constructed of plastic. The Magellan Safety Needles are anti-coring needles that are ultra sharp and tri-beveled. Magellan 12 mL Syringes with Safety Needle come in syringe and needle combinations that save caregivers time and provide clinical efficiencies. Each 12 mL Syringe and Safety Needle combination is packaged in an easy to open sterile soft pack.
Vitality Medical also carries Magellan Syringes with Safety Needles in the following syringe volume sizes: 1 mL Syringe with Safety Needle, 3 mL Syringe with Safety Needle, 6 mL Syringe with Safety Needle.
Kendall Magellan Safety 12 mL Syringes with Needle Features & Benefits
- Needles are pre-attached to the syringe for greater efficiency.
- The safety device is also pre-attached for ease of use.
- Easy to dispose.
- Anti-coring needles.
- Softpack packaging.
- Extended syringe finger flanges.
- Integrated locking mechanism prevents deactivation once the safety shield has locked into place.
Kendall Magellan 12 mL Syringes with Safety Needle Specifications
- Kendall Magellan 12 mL Syringes with Safety Needle Product Numbers: 8881822810, 8881822015, 8881822110, 8881822115, 8881822215.
- Syringe Volume: 12 mL.
- Needle Gauge Options: 18 Gauge, 20 Gauge, 21 Gauge, 22 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 1 Inch and 1-1/2 Inch.
- Application: Syringe with Hypodermic Needle.
- Ideal Use: Medical Injections.
- Syringe Material: Plastic.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Ultra Sharp, Tri-Beveled, Anti-Coring Needle.
- Needle Style: Attached Needle.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Safety Feature: Safety Needle.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Magellan.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142609.
- HCPCS Code: A4206, A4209, A4309.
Kendall Magellan 12 mL Syringes with Safety Needle Additional Information
- Magellan Safety Needle Color Code Chart
- Magellan Safety Needle HCPCS Codes
- Magellan Safety Needle Instructions
- Magellan Safety Needle Brochure
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Covidien Sub Brand Magellan Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!