12 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle from Kendall are Syringes and Needles that come in a variety of sizes to meet general purpose medical needs. Monoject Syringes are separately wrapped in blister packing for single use sterile applications. These 12 cc Syringes with Needles are available in the following options: Safety Syringe, Rigid Pack or SoftPack Syringe. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene barrel and plunger rod. Monoject 12 mL Syringes with Needles come available with Luer Lock Tips. The syringe barrel is marked with graduated markings for easy to read measurements. Kendall Monoject Syringes with Needles are latex free and DEPH free.
Kendall Monoject 12 mL Syringes with Needles Features & Benefits
- Safe Handling with SoftPack or Rigid Pack blister packing.
- 12 mL Syringe or 12 cc Syringe with graduated markings for more accurate measurements.
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Sterility with autoclaved or gas.
- Longer plunger.
Kendall Monoject 6 cc Syringes with Needles Specifications
- Kendall 12 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 1181220112, 1181221100, 1181221100, 8881512662, 8881512738, 8881512738, 8881512811, 8881522018, 8881522026.
- Application: Hypodermic Syringe with Needle
- Syringe Tip: Luer Lock.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 12 mL or 12 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.2 cc.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- Needle Guage Options: 20 Gauge, 21 Gauge and 22 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 1 Inch and 1.5 Inch.
- Needle Material: Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Tri-Beveled Tip, Ultra-Sharp, Anti-coring.
- Needle Style: Detachable Needle.
- Safety Shield Options: Safety shield with patented two-step locking mechanism. Available with 8881522026 & 8881522018.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- Pack Options: Rigid Pack or SoftPack
- HCPCS code: A4209
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject Ships Free No Size Chart No
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!