1 mL Syringes designed specifically for tuberculin applications have a volume of 1 cc or 1 mL and are disposable. These Tuberculin Syringes come as Syringes Without Needle and are packaged individually to maintain sterility. Manufactured by Kendall, 1 mL Tuberculin Syringes are made with a polypropylene barrel and have graduation markings indicated on the syringe barrel for accurate dose readings. These single use 1 mL Syringes are latex free.
Kendall Monoject 1 mL Tuberculin Syringe Features & Benefits
- Provides graduations for more accurate medication dosages.
- Helps to provide patient safety against nosocomial infections.
- Designed for tuberculin injections.
- Individually packaged for sterility.
Monoject 1 mL Syringe Specifications
- Kendall Monoject 1 mL Syringe Product Numbers: 8881501400.
- Syringe Volume: 1 mL, 1 cc.
- Syringe Material: Polypropylene.
- Syringe Tip Type: Accu-Tip Flat Plunger Tip.
- Applications: Tuberculin Syringe.
- Graduations: 0.01 mL Increments.
- Prop 64: Yes.
- Latex free.
- Single use.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- UNSPSC Code: 51181506.
- HCPCS Code: A4210.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!