Insulin Syringes with Needle by Becton Dickinson are designed to provide insulin injections for diabetes. These insulin syringes offer a capacity of 1 cc or 1 mL. Diabetic Insulin Syringes come with a needle that is either permanently attached or detachable. Becton Dickinson Insulin Syringes with Needle come with needles specifically designed for insulin injections. These Insulin Syringes and Needles are available as self contained or blister packed. BD Syringes and Needles have a thinner and smaller syringe size that provides more control and easier handling. Markings on the side of the syringe barrel are bold and easy to read to complete more accurate dosages. These BD Syringes and Needles are sterile and latex free.
Insulin Syringes with Needle by Becton Dickinson Features & Benefits
- Small, thin syringe size for easier handling and greater control.
- Accurate measurements clearly marked on the syringe barrel provide better dosage accuracy.
Becton Dickinson Insulin Syringes with Needle Specifications
- Insulin Syringes and Needle by Becton Dickinson for Insulin Product ID Numbers: 329651, 329410.
- Syringe Application: Insulin.
- Syringe Volume Size: 1 mL.
- Syringe Brand: BD.
- Needle Gauge Options: 25 Gauge, 28 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 1/2 Inch or 5/8 Inch..
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip.
- Needle Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Needle Brand: Micro Fine.
- Sterile: Radiation, EtO.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson
- 329651 - Self Contained.
- 329410 - Blister Packed.
- Made in the USA.
- HCPCS code: A4206.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!