1 mL Syringes are Insulin Syringes that come as Syringes Without Needle and are packaged individually to maintain sterility. Manufactured by Kendall, 1 mL Insulin Syringes are made with a polypropylene barrel and have graduation markings indicated on the syringe barrel for accurate dose readings. Designed specifically for insulin applications, these 1 mL Insulin Syringes come with a volume capacity of 1 cc or 1 mL are disposable. These single use 1 mL Syringes are latex free.
Kendall Monoject 1 mL Insulin Syringe Features & Benefits
- Designed for insulin injections.
- Individually packaged for sterility.
- Provides graduations for more accurate medication dosages.
- Helps to provide patient safety against nosocomial infections.
Monoject 1 mL Syringe Specifications
- Kendall Monoject 1 mL Syringe Product Numbers: 8881501384.
- Syringe Volume: 1 mL, 1 cc.
- Syringe Material: Polypropylene.
- Syringe Tip Type: Accu-Tip Flat Plunger Tip.
- Applications: Insulin Syringe.
- Graduations: 0.01 mL Increments.
- Prop 64: Yes.
- Latex free.
- Single use.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- UNSPSC Code: 51181506.
- HCPCS Code: A4210.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!